Welcome to The Foot Health Centre
The Foot Health Centre is a well established Podiatry Practice in Wellington, Somerset, managed by husband and wife team Stephen and Kim Boyes. We provide a professional friendly service dedicated to the care of your feet. Stephen and Kim are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and are members of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, this means we follow high standards and a strict code of practice and regularly update our knowledge by continuing professional development.
What we do
We are able to diagnose and offer advice and treatment for a wide range of Podiatric nail, skin and muscular skeletal conditions:
- Removal of corn and callus.
- Treatment of heel fissures (cracked heels).
- Ingrowing toe nails including nail surgery
- Thickened unsightly nails
- Clearanail treatment for fungal nails
- Testing for fungal nails
- Toe nail cutting only service at a reduced fee after initial assessment appointment.
- Athletes foot infection treatment and advice.
- Verrucae treatments including acid application and cryotherapy
- Diabetic foot assessments and treatment.
- Foot pain
- Insoles and orthoses.
Reduction of thickened nails Skilled painless removal of corns and callus